The world is rapidly changing, and urbanization is a big part of that change.
Stay on top of the latest urban planning and urban design discussions and subscribe to Cityistic today.
March 16, 2018
Presently, Baby Boomers show preferences that may help shape the supply of homes in the US. According to a 2014 national survey by the Demand Institute:
Of the 37% that have plans to move, 54% will downsize and the other 46% will upsize from the size of the house th...
Our Recent Posts
9 Tips to Hack Your Own Psychology Through Your Environment For Greater Productivity
June 30, 2020
Revival of the Transylvanian Guilds
November 21, 2018
Esta es Una Plaza - This is a Public Space!
July 18, 2018
African American History
Historical Black Communities